Time out with Ziffy Jacobs: Time Slice

Time Slice
I had come across time slicing while surfing the web a few months ago but I was not sure how to pull it off. I was actually scared of attempting it because it seemed too much for me at the time.

Recently (about a week ago), I came across it again while watching Dan Marker-Moore's "Creating a Time Slice" on YouTube and took it as a challenge. In the video, he spoke about using after effects to create his slices but I have little or no knowledge of that programme so I attempted to create my first Time Slice using Adobe Photoshop. I got my slices from a timelapse project Icreated a few months ago of the O2. It was a successful attempt so I went on to create two more.



Fisrt Time Slice.

1 More
2 More

After creating my second Time Slice, I was back to my "Time Out" theme; looking for points of interest as I found my way back home.


Axis


Slide

Coburg Wharf

Coburg Wharf

Romeo Locks

Above Sea Level



The Real Users

Not Ashore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capture Right : Making the most of RAW