Time Out with Ziffy Jacobs: The Nod

The above Image

The above image was the target for today; supposed to be. I wanted to practice a new technique (exposure blending) I heard of earlier in the day but I couldn't because I had somewhere else to be just after the sunset. The technique requires you to blend images with different exposures and I wanted one of them to be with the city lights on, after sunset.



I turned up at the location (Westminster London) approximately two hours before sunset and had now, plenty of time to shoot things of interest. This I was doing till I saw a fellow "me"


Fellow "Me"

At this point was when and where I had the idea to create a short project called "The Nod". I got the term from a TV series (Black-ish). It was used to refer to that moment when you see your fellow black man and show a sign of recognition; "The Nod"


Below are the Nods I could capture. Enjoy!






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capture Right : Making the most of RAW

Time out with Ziffy Jacobs: Time Slice