Time Out with Ziffy Jacobs: 07/12/2015

The Day Begins


The day begins. It is supposed to be Time Out with Kimberly but I sited Santa in excess, literally.


Literally

I stalked their activity for a few metres; turns out to be a race for charity. During my stalking experience, I was able to perceive Javelin, Low Rider, Happy, 534, Bunch of Santas, Many more Santas and a fellow Photographer.


Javelin

Low Rider



Happy

534

Bunch of Santas

Many More Santas

Fellow Photographer



Ok, done stalking for the day; Time for Kimberly. I meet her at hers and off we are to church. She wasn't exactly ready for the time out session because she had something planned, "an outfit" so she resisted as many photos as she could.



Resistance



We get to church in a few mins and it was over in a few mins. It was a very beautiful place to worship and I had a good few spiritual minutes.



Beautiful place to Worship



Oh yes, Shevy met us in church so we all left together. As usual, shevy went to scout in town and Kimberly got interested. I wasnt't, at most? Not really.


Together



My hands are tied now because I love my sister Shevy and helped her with some bags. After four hours of scouting, they both were hungry. Shevy got some KUFCA (KFC) and Kim got some Chopstix. I had got a nick name from Kim at this point. Two actually, "Stalker" and "Koi Koi".


Some Chopstix



After the munchies, we head off to Kim's. On our way, we met Elvis and Forever 2.


Elvis

Forever 2



Here is some Forever 2 Flavour!


Forever 2 Flavour!


We are at Kim's now after the "Flavour", Shevy left to her friends and its time for another Flavour.


Another Flavour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capture Right : Making the most of RAW

Time out with Ziffy Jacobs: Time Slice